So I’ve made my first recipe that I’ve decided to share with you guys! Everyone loves cupcakes haha. I’ll put the link here of where I got the recipe.
Its pretty simple what I used:
- 1 Box of yellow cake mix (Duncan Hines)
- Whip Cream (need about a cup and a half)
- A box of Instant Vanilla pudding
- A bag of semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup of cold milk
How I made them:
- Start off by making the cupcakes, follow the simple recipe on the box and once ready I just left them on the counter to cool off.
- Next we have the cream part. Start with your pudding mix and milk, while stirring add half a cup of whip cream. Mine came out looking like this:
- After I was done I put it in the fridge and went back to my cupcakes, on the recipe it says to cut them in half horizontally, smart me tried to cut it with the wrapper on haha.
- What I did next was the chocolate mix; I mixed the cup of whip cream with half a bag of chocolate chip… okay okay maybe 3/4s of the bag was added. I like my chocolate. I put it in the microwave for 1min and 30 secs, but after 40 seconds it was liquid and perfect. 😉
- Lastly I took my pudding mix added it to the middle of the cupcakes and then added the top with some chocolate icing. They looked good if I do say so myself:
I placed them in the fridge over night and they were a Hit at the potluck/meeting I had at work!
If you make them let me know what you think!
Disclaimer: I do not own this recipe at all 🙂